Online Multi-Family Mental Health Support Group
November 14 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm MST
Embark’s online mental health support group gives young adults, caregivers, and families access to clinical directors, therapists, and counselors who provide support for difficult behavioral health challenges. For young people and families grappling with conditions like depression, anxiety, and other mental health challenges, our online support group provides a safe space for young people and families to share experiences, coping strategies, and fostering resilience. Our clinicians and experts from across the country will provide guidance on behavioral health challenges alongside families and peers who have faced similar challenges.
Our online support groups provide a space for participants to share their journeys, express emotions, and receive empathetic support from others who understand the complexities of mental health. By providing an inclusive and nurturing environment, our online mental health support network empowers families to overcome challenges and build emotional resilience.
Time and Date
Our monthly support group takes place on the second Tuesday of every month at 6pm – 7pm EST (3pm – 4pm PST/4pm – 5pm MST/5pm – 6pm CST).
Register for our virtual family support group for expert behavioral health support by clicking here.
Rules and Terms
I understand that by attending Embark Behavioral Health’s virtual multi-family support groups that I agree to the following terms:
- Please use your first name only on Zoom to ensure privacy of all participants.
- Please keep your camera on during the session to allow those sharing to feel comfortable with others listening.
- We do our best to screen for appropriate access through the waiting room, and in the event a participant joins that isn’t unauthorized, they will be asked to leave.
- Please note that we use a confidential, HIPAA compliant video platform which safeguards data and provides a secure platform for communication. We do not record sessions and ask that participants do not take screenshots, record, or otherwise attempt to retain data/communication shared during the sessions.
- Please use a secure Wi-Fi connection, not a public or free Internet. Also ensure you are in a private space where others cannot hear your audio or see your video.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Everything discussed and shared in group is to remain confidential and not shared, even on a first name or anonymous basis.